Increase support and reduce cold feet
Increase quality and accelerate time-to-market
The government organization wants to modernize its IT landscape by containerizing applications and using OpenShift as a managed service. Devoteam has been asked to take the lead in the functional architecture that best suits the organization.
- Delivery of governance framework and processes regarding OpenShift.
- More control (self-management) of the AMOS platform.
- Security requirements such as BIO and ISO27001 and SPS are an advantage.
- Delivering a ‘standard’ SDLC for OpenShift.
- Training a platform team that takes care of functional management and support.
- Creating support in the organization and with future users.
- Devoteam has delivered a platform that meets all the inventoried wishes and requirements of the organization.
- Applying standardization in the field of software delivery with an emphasis on security. As a result, all development teams work in the same way.
- The customer is included in the developments with the help of feedback sessions and demos. This creates a sense of involvement and increases support.
Clarity about what is being built and what the impact is. This increases the support base and reduces cold feet
A standard SDLC pipeline simplifies the way development teams work. This provides scope to increase quality and accelerate time-to-market
Devoteam Sector Public
You will find in us a reliable and experienced partner in the field of digital transformation, social domain issues, chain management and functional management. We provide innovative advice and customized solutions in the field of change management, process management, training, and interim management.