Greater maintainability and portability
All applications are connected through reusable APIs
Greater flexibility through decoupling systems
- A project that was only approached as ‘maintenance’.
- Very outdated and insufficient functional & technical documentation and having in-house knowledge.
- The Mule 3 implementation is more like Java than MuleSoft.
- The technical debt is on the high side.
- Starting up a project team, where the necessary resources have been added to the team.
- Extensive business research to gather all the information that is available somewhere.
- Setting up architecture according to general and MuleSoft best practices (including API-Led and refactoring functionality).
Greater flexibility through decoupling of systems and a flexible architecture that can evolve with the business
Increase maintainability and portability
Making transparent how information has moved through the integration layers through the ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibina)
Sector public knowledge & MuleSoft integration expertise in one
We believe that services related to care and information for people can always be improved. We are convinced that this service improves by starting from people and expectations first and only then from systems. Our many years of experience in working for clients in the public sector enables us to continuously improve cooperation between citizens, the social domain, and government organizations. We do this within every digital transformation with a focus on technology, process, and people.
Building on 20+ years of extensive integration experience with both multinationals and government organizations, we support our customers with services around integration, API Management, and EDI. We do this mainly with our partner technology MuleSoft. Our experts cover the full spectrum of skills, experiences, and proven approaches needed to integrate processes related to customers, services, products, and business models.