Our culture is unique. And this individuality emanates from Devoteam, inside and out.
Fair and courageous
Everyone is treated fairly – this fuels bravery. At Devoteam, we always make fair decisions. We listen and are willing to be challenged, taking courageous decisions as a result. We help our employees to progress at every step and congratulate those who deserve it.
Ambition and results
Ambition is nurtured at every step – this drives results. We are ambitious entrepreneurs with a taste for performance, growth and celebrating success. Commitments are always kept as we seek to achieve profitable growth to create value and employment. We aim to bring as much value as possible to our clients, at every touchpoint.
Learning and innovating
Curiosity and learning are at our core – this stimulates innovation. At Devoteam, we are curious. We learn and embrace innovation constantly to meet challenges and build partnerships of excellence.
Caring and sharing
A caring attitude is infused into our culture – this encourages sharing. We believe in the power of teams, we promote support and collaboration. At Devoteam, we care about our teams and want to work in a positive, productive environment. We support the development of talent and careers, knowing that success is the result of collaboration. Alone, we go faster, but together, we go further.
Our cultural mindset, combined with
our values define the way we want to work
as one powerful Devoteam.
- Treat people the way you want to be treated.
- Be professional and fulfill commitments.
- Know that your colleague’s time and work is just as valuable as yours.
- Make guests and new team members feel welcome.
- Feel responsible – and connected to – Devoteam’s resources.
- Offer all relevant resources and support to your team, to give the clearest view.
- Improve a situation, over criticizing it.
- Highlight risks and own up if you’re not right for a task.
- Learn and share from positive and negative experiences.
- Manage internal issues without impacting on our efficiency.
- Bring value, new ideas and share knowledge.
- Be proud of your teams, your work and the value you deliver to the customer.
- Protect, encourage and strengthen long-term relationships.
- See opportunity in change.
- Work to develop Devoteam.