Why you should participate in this Integration Quick Scan
- Overall integration optimization to reduce the time to market.
- Quick business wins with integration tooling and governance tips.
- Assess your cultural readiness for hybrid integration.
- Give you a holistic view of your current integration capabilities and areas to improve.
How the Integration Quick Scan is done
- Interviews: We assess the level of integration maturity across 4 main categories by conducting interviews and gather future integration needs in line with business strategy and digital ambitions.
- Analysis: We analyze the high-level architecture documentation and interview results, after which we benchmark you against Devoteam’s data set of previously done Quick Scans.
- Report: Create the reports and high-level roadmap with milestones.
What the Integration Quick Scan entails
A high-level review to identify strategic and pragmatic improvements to secure business strategy implementation.
Hybrid integration capabilities and competencies.
Active engagement of key stakeholders in the Assessment stage. Availability of relevant high-level documentation.
A high-level hybrid integration Maturity Report with Devoteam’s recommendations and integration roadmap guidelines. Including an executive presentation.
Discover your Integration Maturity based on 5 levels
Our Integration Quick Scan Report will provide you with quick wins to start saving in operating costs, increase time to market, become a truly scalable organization, and modernize your integration landscape to embrace the promises of cutting-edge technologies. Contact us via our contact form for any questions or to request more info about the Integration Quick Scan.
Book your Integration Quick Scan today
November 28, 2022
What is pagination, and why do we need it? Imagine…Read more
September 6, 2022
APIs are all around us. Many of us interact with them every day without giving it a second thought. In this blog, we will explore what APIs are, how they’re used and Amazon’s API first strategy.Read more
February 11, 2022
The new era of the patient experience isn’t just “coming”;…Read more
November 23, 2021
Both Integration Platforms are very versatile and powerful: from being…Read more