The number of APIs is exponentially growing with the demanding business needs. As more and more APIs are getting exposed to the outside world, organizations are struggling with securing the APIs and their underlying systems against external threats, monitoring the usage of APIs and their data, and monetizing their assets to generate more revenue. These new complexities demand very efficient API Lifecycle Management, and the use of API Analytics to monitor health trends and insights in the API ecosystem. In short, API Management becomes a “basic primitive” offering of the IT portfolio.
This whitepaper includes an explanation of APIs, Platform Businesses, Management, and dives into the drivers for investing in API Management.
What to expect in this white paper?
- Chapter 1: APIs in a nutshell
- Chapter 2: API Management
- Chapter 3: A brief introduction to Platform Businesses
- Chapter 4: API Management Platforms
- Chapter 5: Why you should invest in an API Management platform?
- Chapter 6: Functional model of API Management
- Chapter 7: API Management Partners & Suppliers
- Chapter 8: Conclusion