Reduce your time to market, optimise costs, modernise your IT more quickly and securely are amongst the many reasons to migrate at scale to AWS Cloud. By its systemic and automatic nature, Mass Migration enables your organisation to migrate a significant part of the application portfolio, from 40% to 100%, to AWS while achieving optimisation at scale.
Devoteam A Cloud, recognised as the AWS Migration Partner of the Year for 2021, shares their unique expertise gained from delivering over 300 migration projects over the past two years, combined with their Premier Partner expertise on the methodology of the AWS Migration Acceleration Program (MAP) to better understand the key factors of achieving a successful migration at scale.
In this White Paper, we focus on five key migration priorities:
- Identifying the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) on AWS
- Confirming the access conditions to the Migration Acceleration Program
- Identifying the necessary milestones for successful implementation
- Mobilising critical internal and external resources
- Assessing cloud platform capabilities, security processes, cloud financial management and much more