Atlassian, the company that brought us incredibly valuable collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence and BitBucket, has released their certification program in 2016. As a partner of Atlassian, We contributed in establishing this program by having Ronald van Rij take the certification beta exam for JIRA Administrator* in March this year. Ronald passed the exam with flying colors, thereby earning the bragging rights for being one of the very first Atlassian Certified Professional JIRA Administrators (ACP) in the world. A great accomplishment that only strengthens the relationship between Atlasssian and us. – Congratulations Ronald!
*JIRA Administrators manage, customize, and configure JIRA from within the JIRA user interface. ACP Certification in JIRA Administration covers the skills needed to optimize JIRA for any development or business team.
Other relevant DevOps content
- BLOG: Red Hat – OpenShift Day-2 Ops from the trenches
- REPORT: 2018 State of DevOps Report – DevOps Research Assessment
- OFFER: DORA – DevOps Research and Assessment
- BLOG: Observability in OpenShift with Prometheus
- WHITE PAPER: The Digital‐Native Enterprise – The Red Hat and Devoteam Success Formula
- BLOG: Shared continuous delivery toolchain, the silver bullet?
- NEWS: Atlassian Gold Solution Partnership for Devoteam
- INFO: Our CALMS approach towards DevOps
- CASE STUDY: Improving the CIO delivery cycle at Liberty Global
- BLOG: Monitoring to reduce Mean Time To Recovery (MTTR)
- EBOOK: API Strategy and Architecture
- EBOOK: DevOps Perspectives
- OFFER: DevOps and Culture
- OFFER: Continuous Delivery
- CASE STUDY: Same meat, different gravy
- BLOG: Become a high performing organization with DevOps as business enabler