Self-service Business Intelligence
Self-service Business Intelligence is empowering users to create own insights, facilitating the organization to mine unambiguous information reducing time to market for insights.
Organize your data unambiguously, so that end users can easily use it without transformations.
A scoped subset of the data designed as a data model to enable and serve a specific business unit or purpose.
Responsibility for quality, maintenance, definitions, regulations and use of data.
Standardized BI Ecosystem, Data democratization, Increased agility in decision making
Trusted Microsoft partner in EMEA
Sized for agility and scale
- 1200+ Microsoft experts in the EMEA and 80 in The Netherlands
- Azure Expert Managed Services Provider (MSP)
- 18 specializations, amongst which Azure Data & AI and Azure Infrastructure
- 2019 – 2022 Partner of the Year Award
- A track record at enterprise & corporate businesses and governmental organizations
- High-standing partnerships with other major technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud and more.
With the advent of modern Cloud technologies the reach of real-time analytics capabilities has expanded to all industries and organizations whether large or small. Everywhere, real-time analytics is enhancing productivity, decision-making and the user experience.
- Ability to build scalable and fault tolerant stream processing solutions.
- Improved usability, expressing streaming computations similar to a batch computation on static data.
- Availability of connectors for popular streaming platforms, such as Kafka and Event Hubs.
- Support for Near Real Time Visualization through tools like Power BI.
Quickstart Best practices to build Self-Service BI framework for Power BI
Quickstart Real-time Analytics with Databricks
Healthcheck Dataset ready for Self-Service BI
Leverage data as a transformation engine.
Insights and expertise
August 7, 2023
Accelerating Data Collaboration: Unleashing Potential with Delta Sharing and the Databricks Marketplace – part 1
In today’s data-driven world, organizations are finding it increasingly important…Read more
February 13, 2023
Data exists in every business. But not everyone has a…Read more
November 15, 2022
Why are Databricks APIs relevant and how to use them?…Read more
July 26, 2022
Companies and organisations are faced with managing an ever-increasing volume…Read more
June 22, 2021
Published on: 22-06-2021 The organization I am working with is…Read more