Quickstart Elastic Observability
Implementation accelerator for Elastic observability, including Kibana dashboardGet in touch
This Elastic Cloud Quick Start provides you the first steps in answering a lot of questions, to mention a few:
- Why are the services, applications or systems broken or down?
- Is the system performance on a critical path?
- How can we predict the near future better?
- What went wrong during the latest release or deployment?
- How can we convince our organization about the possibilities of Elastic, like support in development, testing, operations and much more?
Devoteam has created a quick-setup solution that standardizes the implementation of Elastic using our observability best practice templates. Our Elastic quick-setup solution is an Elastic approved implementation approach, ready to use and adapted to your organizational needs.
Analysis of requirements
Setup and configure
Elastic Cloud Platform
Innovate by integrating
The first system with quick wins (low hanging fruits)
Build and use the first Kibana dashboard.
- A fully operational Elastic Cloud environment, including a customer kick-off workshop and one application log ingestion pipeline
- One Kibana Dashboard, including Application workload deployed in Elastic Cloud.
- Additional: Handover workshop (no training) & next phase proposal