Why you should migrate now to Atlassian Cloud
Experience tells us that it’s better to react proactively with moving Jira or Confluence to Atlassian Cloud. Why? Because the server products are already limiting you.
- Since February 2, 2021, no new Atlassian server products can be purchased. Existing implementations can still be used but the price for these server products will go up. Since server products have annual support costs, they will also go up.
- In 2021 the Atlassian Marketplace will no longer accept new Jira server add-ons, which means that no more new add-ons will be developed by suppliers. Existing add-ons will remain available.
- From February 2, 2022, it will no longer be possible to increase or decrease the user numbers. So scaling from 250 to 500 users, or the other way around is then no longer possible. In addition, add-ons can no longer be purchased from February 2, 2023.
- On February 2, 2024, support for server products will end. Technical updates or security patches will no longer be provided by Atlassian from that moment on.
- Finally, you will miss all new & smart product innovations which be focused on Atlassian Cloud products.
Jira Cloud Migration Resources
Quickstart Jira Cloud Migration
Download this Quickstart to begin your journey with the implementation accelerator for Jira Software and Advance Roadmaps. Here you will find more information in what you need to get started and how we can help you in this process!
Blog: BioSuits & Atlassian Cloud!
The tremendous growth in Cloud hosting in the past decades could not go unnoticed. We have helped BioSuits in the transfer to the Cloud. You can read how Jira Cloud migration is a solution for your current dedicated platform to migrate to the Cloud!
Whitepaper: 5 Reasons to move to the Cloud!
This whitepaper will demonstrate all the reasons why your company should move to the cloud. With 5 reasons that are explained and very convincing, all your doubts will be taken away. With time there are more and more reasons to move to the Cloud. Some will say it is even essential for businesses to do this.
Whitepaper: 8 Myths of the Cloud with Atlassian
8 big myths around the cloud that have been busted in this whitepaper. Breaking down misconceptions about cloud security. If you’re considering a move to the cloud, chances are one of your biggest concerns is security. And if that’s the case, you’re not alone.
Let’s talk about your migration to Atlassian Cloud.
Get in touch!
Knowledge Insights, news & events.
November 15, 2022
Why are Databricks APIs relevant and how to use them?…Read more
October 25, 2022
Blog series (5/5) The need for interoperability between different systems…Read more
October 24, 2022
Blog series (4/5) Today, many public sector organisations are using…Read more
October 19, 2022
Blog series (3/5) Introduction The private sector has been using…Read more
September 23, 2022
A large Dutch government client was facing challenges to manage…Read more