With time there are more and more reasons to move to the Cloud. Some will say it is even essential for businesses to do this. Migrating your business from an on-premise data center to a Cloud data center is going to be the new normal. Some services even require to migrate to the Cloud. This means that slowly everything will move to the Cloud. Even though, it is a couple of years away for that become a true reality, it is already advised to start working on the migration. More and more businesses are migrating to the cloud across all industries. According to one research, cloud technologies are being used by 93 percent of enterprises to improve operational efficiency, lower costs, and boost agility. Integration is now a critical component of any digital transformation or cloud-based endeavor.
In this whitepaper the following subjects are being discussed:
– Scalability. The topic is a popular one because no matter what size our businesses are today, most of us are planning to grow. Scalability is the availability of computing power, server space, and resources to grow (or shrink) with your business needs.
– Increase profits (and reduce admin costs) in the cloud.
– Improve speed and performance in the cloud 42% of professionals say improving network performance is one of the top reasons to move to the cloud. and the bigger your company, the more performance matters.
– Improve productivity in the cloud. There are many ways to improve your company’s productivity.
– Future-proof your teams in the cloud If there’s one thing you should take away from these facts and figures, it’s this: Cloud is no longer a differentiator – it’s a strategic requirement for long-term success.