Meetups – Code of Conduct
We are an accepting community where each member is in a safe & welcoming environment. Our values for Meetups are Respect, Frankness & Passion. This means sharing your vision, speaking up, listening to others and respecting their standpoint. For this we have a number of very basic ground rules:
By participating in our community, you need to follow these rules:
- Respect: Be respectful to each other & respect different opinions from others. This also means we strictly prohibit discrimination or harassment on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, appearance, (dis)ability, religion, language, age, tabs vs. spaces, database of choice, or anything else.
- Frankness: We promise to be frank in our own goals of knowledge sharing. This means there is no aggressive recruitment, marketing or sales during our Meetups. We also stimulate you to be frank in your expectations, feedback and opinions, with respect.
- Passion: Respect the passion of others and allow them space to be passionate.
- A professional attitude: We expect that each member of the community is their to learn & connect. This means fun is okay, but making fun of each other is not okay.
- Covid rule: A temporary Covid rule is that we expect each member to show their Covid QR code of either the vaccination, or a valid negative test.
Failure to comply with these basic rules will result in your removal from the community.
If you see or experience any issues at a Devoteam sponsored Meetup, please let us know and we will take action right away. You can email us at email@example.com or talk to one of our organizers at the event.