NHS Test & Trace required an integration partner to assist with the provision of 2.5M Covid testing kits per day. Previously testing was coordinated by 50+ regional healthcare bodies, from January testing will be devolved to 50,000 organizations (schools, universities, care homes, GP surgeries, prisons & workplaces).
Devoteam was engaged as the agile delivery partner to design, build, test, and implement an integration layer and services between the supply chain systems.
- The primary technology to be used will be MuleSoft using the existing NHS Test and Trace Platform. Other integration technologies may also be required to meet requirements. The interfaces will be built to the DHSC standards and reusable integration patterns
- Integration between order management (Salesforce) and backend inventory management system (Oracle)
- Integration between backend system(s) and third-party fulfillment systems
- Rapid team deployment enabled the delivery of the first integration available for production in two-weeks
- Comprehensive portfolio of skills to drive pace into the delivery and address key blockages including security
The Future of Integration
The fast evolution of modern technologies brings the opportunity to completely reimagine the foundation of enterprise integration. Download the white paper to find out how.