Elastic builds real-time, scalable enterprise search, observability, and security solutions on a single free and open technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. Thousands of organizations worldwide use Elastic to instantly find actionable insights from any type of data and power mission-critical systems.
With our 10+ Elastic certified consultants, Devoteam is your partner for developing and implementing monitoring & observability solutions that facilitate optimal IT control, from Business & IT Operations dashboards to centralized logging & proactive alerting.
Based on previous experiences, Devoteam’s standards, policies and guidelines have been proven successful and efficient.
Some of our monitoring & observability clients
The challengesDevoteam addresses the challenges that Enterprises face in day to day operations, such as:
- No centralized overview of logs, infrastructure, applications, and user experience
- Missing an Agile overview of end-to-end business services and performance
- No base operations and business dashboard easily filtered on daily requirements
- Working with 3rd party services performance, that influences yours
- Using non-real-time dashboards, no clear view of the current state
- Lack of end-user experience in using monitoring data
- Not getting notified by the end-user that services are not working correctly
The Devoteam approachWith our observability and monitoring experts, we will investigate the gaps and improvements. Depending on the type of business and services you deliver we will build a plan:
- We take a tool-agnostic approach
- Present POC’s with tools of which will solve your monitoring issues
- Analyze and show you which will bring the most value
With this, we can start to discover, analyze, and visualize the data and create value for any part of your business. Whether this is for IT, Ops, DevOps, SIEM, APM, etc.
Depending on your requirements, the observability and monitoring tools can be run on-premise or in the cloud as a SaaS solution.
Deliverables and OutcomesWhat are the benefits for your company/business?
- Centralized Monitoring, logs, infrastructure, applications, and services
- Data overview in maintainable and user-friendly dashboards
- Shared data insights between Business and DevOps teams
- Possibility to proactively stop potential services affecting problems
- Business continuity and Operations control
- Increase in uptime, end-user experience, performance, and revenue
- Elastic subscription model that fits your requirements