Are you ready for a career in a professional and international organisation with personal development and growth perspective? At Devoteam you will discover a rich variety of opportunities.
With our international presence in the IT consultancy sector and over 3900 international employees, we supply end-to-end solutions for clients of varying sizes. Innovation is a key driver in our company and our IT development specialists give our customers the best solutions in areas like Mobility, Cloud, Data and Information Management, etc. To maintain this innovative position in the market, we are always looking for talented individuals.
Especially for IT graduates and young professionals, Devoteam developed a Young Professionals Program (Java).
Young Professional Program
You are entrepreneurial and ambitious! You are ready to level up your skills and become a senior Web & Mobile developer (Java).
In this article you discover the ins & outs of our Young Professional Program. If you are enthusiastic and you think that you’re the person we are looking for, then send us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any remaining questions, feel free to call our recruiting officer, Arjan van Grol (+31 6 52 82 59 81).
We hope to welcome you soon as the next Young Professional at Devoteam!
A comprehensive two-year training program
You will be trained both broadwise and in-depth over a period of two years. Devoteam assigns you a senior mentor that will coach you in every aspect of Web & Mobile Java development and IT consultancy. Thanks to knowledge exchange and assignments, on behalf of our clients or with our clients, you will rapidly become familiar with Devoteam and our focused portfolio addressing major IT trends.
Your first challenging assignment will start immediately after your first day at Devoteam. And of course there will also be plenty of time for courses, workshops, like:
- certification within your knowledge area, e.g. front-end development, Spring en JEE;
- special attention for modern development processes, skills and methods: Scrum certification, Test Driven Development;
- training in BCS Foundation in Business Analysis;
- soft skill training (e.g. interview, presentation and conflict management).
After the first year you will present your progress and your vision on your area of expertise to your direct management and the management board. Devoteam is a transparent and open organisation and therefore we’re always interested in your ideas how to further improve yourself as well as ourselves.
- Finished HBO/Poly technical study, preferably in (management) informatics;
- Proof of good study results;
- Maximum of two years working experience;
- You like technical challenging assignments;
- You have excellent social and communicative skills;
- You are client focused, creative have excellent analytic skills, you adapt easily to different situations, you perform well within a team and always strive for the best result.
- Working in an ambitious and growing team with a focus on innovation and entrepreneurship;
- In-depth and broad wise education and the chance to grow both professional and persona;.
- A competitive salary and good secondary conditions (lease car, laptop and telephone).