What MuleSoft Technology does
MuleSoft supports businesses in linking systems and applications together, an indispensable step towards digital transformation.
Business Innovation led to complexity in the IT landscape
Organizations adopt new and exciting sales channels, trigger new business models, and generate more and more revenue. On the backside of all this is a large number of applications catering to those business needs. In fact, the average enterprise has around 900 applications of which only 29% is integrated. Customers expect seamless and consistent experiences. MuleSoft accelerates change and innovation within organizations by connecting applications, data, and devices so that IT can focus on innovation instead of managing chaos.
MuleSoft’s Industry Solutions
Devoteam’s Integration Consulting Services
We support our customers with Integration Technology services covering the full spectrum of skills, experiences and proven approaches needed for the integration of processes regarding customers, services, products, and operating models to ensure digital transformation.
Reasons to consider Devoteam to consult and support your organization with Application Integration
- We have 50+ certified MuleSoft consultants with different specialties ranging from SOA and EDI to APIs and Integration Architecture.
- Local access to 250+ brains of the best technology consultants and 7,800 worldwide.
- Extensive experience in multiple industries such as telecommunications, finance, utilities, and logistics.
- We delivered remarkable results for clients such as Liberty Global, De Watergroep, Eneco, TELKOMSEL, and many more.
- Easy access to our technology partners because of our strategic partnerships with leading tech companies such as MuleSoft, Google Cloud, Microsoft, Red Hat, Tibco, and more.
- A collaborative partnership that is flexible and tailored to your needs, spanning delivery ownership, flexible pricing models, and managed services.
- How to fix distorted UI in MuleSoft’s Anypoint Studio
- The many winners of Salesforce’s MuleSoft acquisition
- The Opportunities with Open Banking, APIs and Integration
- API Management Architecture – An introduction
- Hybrid API Management: A trend you might want to adopt
- API Management Platforms: How to select the right one
- White Paper: The Future of API Management