“DevOps goes way beyond implementation and technology management and is all about people within organisations developing a deeper focus on how to effect positive organisational change,” states the latest Market Trend report by Gartner.
DevOps will become mainstream in 2016
According to the report DevOps will evolve from a niche to a mainstream strategy employed by 25 percent of Global 2000 organizations by next year.
DevOps is about people
As Gartner points out, DevOps is really is about people, processes and only then about technology and information. This is the reality that we see in the organisations of our customers and that we help them overcome.
Although people are at the very core of the DevOps philosophy, they are only a portion of the wider equation; continual improvement of the right processes and accurate information at the right time are also necessary to optimize value.
Read the whole Press Release by Gartner here.
Other relevant DevOps content
- BLOG: Red Hat – OpenShift Day-2 Ops from the trenches
- REPORT: 2018 State of DevOps Report – DevOps Research Assessment
- OFFER: DORA – DevOps Research and Assessment
- BLOG: Observability in OpenShift with Prometheus
- WHITE PAPER: The Digital‐Native Enterprise – The Red Hat and Devoteam Success Formula
- BLOG: Shared continuous delivery toolchain, the silver bullet?
- NEWS: Atlassian Gold Solution Partnership for Devoteam
- INFO: Our CALMS approach towards DevOps
- CASE STUDY: Improving the CIO delivery cycle at Liberty Global
- BLOG: Monitoring to reduce Mean Time To Recovery (MTTR)
- EBOOK: API Strategy and Architecture
- EBOOK: DevOps Perspectives
- OFFER: DevOps and Culture
- OFFER: Continuous Delivery
- CASE STUDY: Same meat, different gravy
- BLOG: Become a high performing organization with DevOps as business enabler